Monday, June 9, 2008

The possibilities of God's will

I am sometimes amazed by the possibilities for God's will. It can be a number of different things.

God can bring two people together and make them fall in love and marry. And this same God can allow for the death of a spouse or divorce for a married couple.

Some people God creates to be single and others to be married.

He gives people different abilities. Some people are very athletic while others are more academic. Some people have the ability to make a lot of money, while others struggle to get by.

Some people want children and can't have them. While others have children and don't want them.

Some people live and some people die.

I can't possibly even begin to understand God's will. Like Job, I am speechless and dumbfounded when I even think about it. One thing that I do know is that it is God's wish for everyone to find Him. Because no matter where we are in life, in Him we will find peace.

No comments: